11 May 2015 @ 10:14 pm
 
I'm not feeling much of anything at the moment except self-loathing and guilt, so I've been hiding from everyone and everything*, deleted my locked Twitter and Facebook and stopped checking my email. I'm sorry for disappearing without warning and not responding to messages and comments. I'm not sure when I'll be back, but I will.

*Steam being an exception because gaming seems to be the only thing I can muster up the energy for. I haven't decided yet if the forced social aspect of Steam is a good or a bad thing.
 
 
( Post a new comment )
fray-adjacent: BtVS: Buffy only human[personal profile] frayadjacent on May 11th, 2015 11:24 pm (UTC)
Thanks for the update, and no worries about doing what you need to to cope. Lots of love to you.
(Reply) (Link)
goodbyebird: Avengers they call him the Winter Soldie[personal profile] goodbyebird on May 12th, 2015 07:30 am (UTC)
If you find the social aspect of Steam starts wearing you down there as well, I think you can set Steam to open in offline mode as the default? I know how it is with games. That's one of the last things to drop off with me as well, so long as I stick to games whose narratives I'm not emotionally invested in.

I hope you hit an upswing soon. We'll be here when you do ♥
(Reply) (Link)
Anoel: anoel lioness[personal profile] anoel on May 13th, 2015 04:53 am (UTC)
I miss you and hope you feel better soon *hugs*
(Reply) (Link)